In this article, we have discussed the ways using which you can add free live TV channels on your Fire TV stick.
You must be wanting to add some extra entertainment to increase your smart TV experience on your Fire TV Stick.So, what would work better than adding a traditional experience like the one you have on yourset-top boxes. No, here we aren’tdiscussing about adding Kodi and live TV addons, rather we are discussing about the separate Live TV section that Amazon has brought for the Fire TV Stick users,where an individual can add free live TV channels and have their experience using the scrollable grid layout.The best part that needs to be considered is that several applications have already initiated the process to adopt the new timeline UI, and for that, they are making several changes to their timeline UI.
So,if you too want to experience free live TV channels on your Fire TV Stick in classic fashion, you can follow the steps mentioned below to add them:
Add Free Live TV Channels on Fire TV Stick
Before getting started with the steps to add free live TV channels on your Fire TV Stick, please be noted that currently, there are only a limited number of apps that have the ability to take advantage of the Live TV feature, and those apps belong to a particular region, i.e., US. So,if you are residing in the US, you can proceed further and try the Live TV feature without any restrictions.
There are a vast number of free live TV applications likeTubi TV, Pluto TV, Sling TV, and more. In this article, we will show how to add 36 free live TV channels using the Sling TV on your Fire TV stick. With that said, let’s proceed further to the steps to add free live TV channels on a Fire TV Stick:
- First, you need totap on the “Alexa” button located on your Fire TV remote and pronounce “Sling TV.”You will be redirected to the Sling TV installation page, where you need to click on the “Download” button in order to get the app.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you need to open it and further log in to it with your credentials. In case you don’t have a Sling TV account, you need to click on sign up and create an account for free. Please be noted; during the sign-up procedure, you don’thave to input any of your cards detail. Further, once you have signed in after sign up, close the website. Once your account gets created, login to it using your login details.
- Then, head back to your Fire TV Stick and proceed further by clicking on the Settings.
- Now you need to open “Live TV” and head over to the option “Sync Sources.”
- Further, add “Sling TV.”
- Then,head back and open the “Manage Channels” option.
- Now, tap on “Sling TV,” andall the live TV channels offered by Sling TV can be seen on Fire TV Stick’s timeline UI. Using a similar method, you can add another service like Red Bull TV, Pluto TV, etc. too.
So, these were the listed steps using which you can enjoy free live TV channels on your Fire TV Stick. In case a few apps aren’t appearing in the Source List, we would recommend you restartyour Fire TV Stick. If, for some reason, several live TV apps aren’t supported in your region, you can try learning how to sideload them using the third-party apps on your Fire TV Stick. That’s all from us for this article. We believe that adding free live TV channels is a prominent feature that makes Fire TV a great competitor to stock Android TV.
Do let us know about your opinion on our belief, and in case you face any issues regarding the steps mentioned above, you can comment below so that we can know quickly resolve your issue.
Harry Williams is an inventive person who has been doing intensive research in particular topics and writing blogs and articles for Fegon Group on Norton, Webroot, McAfee, Microsoft Office and many other related topics. He is a very knowledgeable person with lots of experience.To get in touch with the internet security service provider, just dial 844-513-4111.