If you discover a site hosted on ContentPosts.com that violates our terms of service or acceptable use guidelines (below), we want you to let us know about it. Please note that we don’t always respond to these reports, but every single one is read, and the reported site is reviewed accordingly.
Freedom of Speech
ContentPosts.com is an open-source publishing platform committed to freedom of speech which anyone can use to share their opinions, ideas, or viewpoints without intervention, on their own website. Our technology is decentralized, independent software that does not promote, expose, or assist any particular content — nor do we control, censor, or moderate what is published.
We believe the best response to content that you might find negative, offensive, malicious, or inaccurate is not to silence it, but rather to speak out. When you present your own counter-narrative, you give others a chance to see multiple aspects of complex issues and help them reach their own conclusions — and you’ll of course have the same rights protecting your content.
However, all freedom of speech must be lawful, so if you believe that someone is breaking the law, we strongly encourage you to contact your local law enforcement directly. Law enforcement may contact us in response, in which case we will always cooperate and support their processes and requests to the best of our ability.
By default, we allow all types of content on sites hosted by us on ContentPosts.com. Exceptions to this are listed below and are explicitly forbidden from our services.
- Illegal content and conduct – Anything which breaks the law will be immediately suspended.
- Intellectual property infringement – Misuse of copyrighted or protected materials, unless referenced for fair use, will be immediately removed from our service.
- Gambling – Discussing gambling is fine. But operating a gambling service, promoting gambling products, or advertising gambling companies are not allowed on ContentPosts.com
- Technologically harmful content – Users many not upload or link to malware, spyware, adware, or other malicious or destructive code on their ContentPosts.com websites.
- Impersonation – Seriously pretending to be someone else, without satire or parody.
- Calls to violence – Content which directly threatens, incites, or promotes violence, physical harm, or death. This includes threats targeting individuals or groups, as well as other indiscriminate acts of violence.
- Posting private information – Sharing someone’s personal information without their consent, including but not limited to home addresses, phone numbers, account passwords and credit card numbers.
- Hotlinking – Using a ContentPosts.com site to host files that are being linked to from an external domain
- Spam or machine-generated content – Sites such as those primarily dedicated to drive traffic to third-party sites, boost SEO, phish, spoof, or promote affiliate marketing.
Keep in mind that these are just guideline descriptions — and actual interpretations are solely up to us, on a case-by-case basis. These guidelines are not exhaustive and are subject to change.
Making a Report
If you believe a site hosted on ContentPosts.com is violating these guidelines or our Terms of service please report it to info@ContentPosts.com We aim to promptly review and investigate all complaints that we receive, but if and how we respond will depend on a variety of factors, such as the information available to us and the type of violation. We may also contact the site owner to inform them of the complaint.
If we receive a complaint and aren’t in a position to make a determination (for example whether something is defamatory or not), we will defer to the judgment of a court. Please forward any legal process relating to a site hosted on ContentPosts.com to info@ContentPosts.com